Posted on | May 15, 2012 | No Comments
I was interviewed by Matt Dutile for the Digital Photography School website. Matt and I chatted here in my New York office. I was very flattered. Here’s the link. Thanks Matt!
This is the production blog for Photographer/Director Chris Sanders; filled with mutterings and musing to ponder. Please visit his website at www.chris-sanders.com. Unless otherwise noted, all images are Copyright Chris Sanders. All uses are strictly reserved.
- On a hike at Minnewaska State Park Preserve http://t.co/7p3Jc4MIaR 1 week ago
- Just posted some "Behind the Scenes" images from the TV commercial I directed in Puerto Rico. http://t.co/K8t2yJN0nK http://t.co/MSJM60zbH9 1 week ago
- Photo: > > > > http://t.co/inrbFfeYNC 1 week ago
- Creative Juice: Seth's Blog: Paying attention (to someone else's agenda) http://t.co/fgQyFt6y66 #creativejuice 1 month ago
- Creative Juice: The Value of Taking a Productive Pause - 99U http://t.co/CAxoaWjEIJ #creative juice 1 month ago
TagsAdvertising Anna Conway Artist Artist Series Books Brendan Cass Brian Belott Casting Chad Portas Commericals Contax Dog Elizabeth Fishing Hamburg Heather Rowe Hot lights Huey Kevin Zucker Kiki Smith Kira Lynn Harris Leah Le Book Leonardo Drew Making of Marge Casey Mike Montauk Mountain Biking Mt. Tremblant Newspaper Phase One Portrait Production Photo Promotion Rock climbing Rune Olsen Sanders Website Series Snow Tearsheets Travel TV Commericals Video Website
Bali. Had dinner with a friend tonight discussing the beauty and serenity of Bali.
Tis the Season! Macy’s building on 34th