Every painting requires close attention to the detail. Her portrait was a performance and she chose to dress up for it, rather than be seen with brush in hand.
This is the production blog for Photographer/Director Chris Sanders; filled with mutterings and musing to ponder. Please visit his website at www.chris-sanders.com. Unless otherwise noted, all images are Copyright Chris Sanders. All uses are strictly reserved.
- Photo: http://t.co/nNScPYwUUR 12 hours ago
- Creative Juice: UnseenIdeas - the world's first marketplace for unpublished campaigns. It's in German, use Chrome http://t.co/O0EXavpq87 1 day ago
- On a hike at Minnewaska State Park Preserve http://t.co/7p3Jc4MIaR 1 week ago
- Just posted some "Behind the Scenes" images from the TV commercial I directed in Puerto Rico. http://t.co/K8t2yJN0nK http://t.co/MSJM60zbH9 1 week ago
- Photo: > > > > http://t.co/inrbFfeYNC 2 weeks ago
TagsAdvertising Anna Conway Artist Artist Series Books Brendan Cass Brian Belott Casting Chad Portas Commericals Contax Dog Elizabeth Fishing Hamburg Heather Rowe Hot lights Huey Kevin Zucker Kiki Smith Kira Lynn Harris Leah Le Book Leonardo Drew Making of Marge Casey Mike Montauk Mountain Biking Mt. Tremblant Newspaper Phase One Portrait Production Photo Promotion Rock climbing Rune Olsen Sanders Website Series Snow Tearsheets Travel TV Commericals Video Website
Bali. Had dinner with a friend tonight discussing the beauty and serenity of Bali.
Tis the Season! Macy’s building on 34th